The back to school season brings teachers an endless list of considerations. If you are like us, you’ve got lists, ideas, and school things buzzing in your head most of the time!
Beyond the classroom setup and all the back-to-school admin, it is also super important to spend time planning fun and helpful lessons for your students in the first week. Because, as you know, the students are the heart of our classrooms!
Here are 5 FREE back to school activities you can use during that first week:
- Classroom Detective
- Number of the Day
- We All Smile in the Same Language Banner
- A Little Bit About Me (paper and digital)
- BONUS: All About Me Easels
Use the code PICKLE to get the resource, All About Me 3D easels for FREE at the checkout – Valid until Feb 5th, 2024.
If you know a teacher who would find this episode helpful, please share it with them so we can help as many teachers as we can!
You can access more teacher strategies, classroom inspiration and a wealth of resources by visiting our website www.rainbowskycreations.com.
💕 Ashleigh and Alisha
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Yay I’m a Teacher Freebie – includes our All Appout Me template
- ‘Whoever you Are’ picture book by Mem Fox
- Get Transform Your First Years Membership with a 20% discount