What habits make great teachers successful? We have thought long and hard and listed 7 habits that we believe highly effective teachers share and engage in. Let’s do this…
The 7 Habits of a Highly Effective Teacher:
- They use their time efficiently
- They plan ahead and know where they’re heading
- They are on top of data collection from the get-go
- Their main focus in the classroom is relationships
- They are learners themselves
- They are team players + have a positive outlook
- They are organised
So there you have it, 7 habits of highly effective educators. What essential qualities or habits do you think an effective educator should have? Send us a message on Instagram, we would love to hear from you.
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review to stay updated with the latest content. And, send us a post on social media so we can say a personal thank you!
You can access more teacher strategies, classroom inspiration and a wealth of resources by visiting our website www.rainbowskycreations.com.
💕 Alisha and Ashleigh
Resources mentioned in today’s episode: